Smoked Ham and Mango Salad recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
A fresh, light lunch or starter that's simply bursting with flavour!
London, England, UK
4 people made this
- 100g Rannoch Smoked Ham
- 125g mozzarella, torn into strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- handful basil leaves
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:20min
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey and lemon juice to make a dressing.
- Combine the mango, mozzarella and basil leaves in a large bowl.
- Divide the salad between two bowls, top with the Smoked Rannoch Ham slices and serve with the dressing.
Order smoked ham from www.rannochsmokery.co.uk
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
wonderful recipe- the flavours all offset each other perfectly! goats cheese can also be used instead of mozzarella-02 Jul 2011