Two quick cakes with apples or other fruits
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The world is busy, but a homemade sweet is still good for happiness. Here are 2 quick and tasty fall / winter options, good with a cup of coffee / tea, at home or at work.
- 100-125 g of sugar
- 125 g of flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 3-4 diced peeled apples
The second option:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cups flour
- grated lemon peel
- 6 apples, 2 pears, 6 fig pieces
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 1 knife tip of baking soda
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Two quick cakes with apples or other fruits:
1. Mix all the ingredients, then add the apples in small pieces. Stir again. Bake in a pan greased with butter for 40-50 minutes until well browned.
2.Mix all the ingredients, then add the fruit in small pieces. Bake in a greased pan for 40-50 minutes until well browned. A cake will come out bigger than the first one.
The edges should be well greased with butter or margarine so that they come off easily.
The oven is preheated after cleaning and cutting the fruit.
The cup of milk and oil should not be full.
I baked in a round tray with removable walls both, the first came out thin, the second double. In both cases, the dough should be thick as a thick cream. Spread with a spatula evenly.
Fresh cakes with apple jam & # 8211 just like those of childhood!
Today we present to you, dear lover of delicious dishes, a recipe for tender cakes with apple jam. Amazing, but they can be easily prepared even by a novice in the culinary arts. Get a very fragile, tender and fragrant dessert, which will please everyone. Serve your friends with such a delight to remind them of the beautiful period of childhood.
& # 8211 1 g of baking soda quenched with vinegar
Note: see Measurement of ingredients
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the apple jam.
2. Cut the butter into cubes, put it in a bowl and beat using the mixer. Then add salt, caster sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix the ingredients.
3. Beat the egg and a yolk in a separate bowl. Gradually pour the beaten egg into the butter bowl.
4. Add the baking soda quenched with vinegar, then sift the flour into the bowl. Knead the dough.
5. Cover the dough bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes until cool.
6. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Spread a top on each side of the dough, with a thickness of about 0.8 & # 8211 1 cm.
7. Wrap the worktop on a baking sheet, then place it on the baking tray, preventively lined with paper. Proceed similarly to the second countertop.
8. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 12-15 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven. You should get the soft baking tray. Be careful not to dry too hard, as it will crumble.
9. Cut the edges of the countertops. Crush the cut pieces (for decoration).
10. Place the top on a plate and grease it with apple jam. Cover it with the second worktop. Grease the top with apple jam.
11. Decorate the dessert with the crumbs. Then leave it for a while to soften.
12. Cut the dessert into rectangular portions or rhombuses. Place the cakes on a plate. Serve the delight of childhood with a cup of aromatic tea or a glass of warm milk.
Apple and sour cream cake & # 8211 an exceptional homemade dessert!
We present you a delicious apple cake recipe. The cream-based dough is obtained particularly fine, soft and delicious. It combines perfectly with apples and raisins, which gives the cake an irresistible flavor. The cake is perfect to be served for breakfast as a snack or dessert. Likewise, it can be easily packed and enjoyed during the break.
-1 packet of vanilla sugar
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until you get a foam.
2. Stirring constantly, add cream, melted butter, vanilla, flour and baking powder. Mix until you get a smooth dough.
3. Wash and peel the apples. Cut them into 4 parts.
4. Soak the raisins in hot water and leave for 20 minutes. Drain them and arrange them on a kitchen towel.
5. Grease a baking tin with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
6. Pour into the mold half of the amount of dough obtained. Arrange apples and raisins in shape.
7. Cover the filling with the remaining dough.
8. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
9. Prepare the icing: rub the butter with the flour until you get a crumbly mass. Add sugar and mix.
10. Remove the cake from the oven and sprinkle with the mixture. Return it to the oven for another 20 minutes.
Simple cake with apples & # 8211 simple and quick recipe
Tender apple cake, melts in your mouth, it's so tender! We have entered the season of apples sweeter or softer, stronger, more for all tastes and culinary pleasures. And implicitly we have entered the season of apple cakes, because what to do with the rich autumn harvest?
So, today I present you a delicious tender apple cake, which you will hardly be able to part with. I'm not saying how delicious the kitchen will smell when we prepare the filling. I love the smell of cinnamon, it reminds me of winter, of holidays, generally of gingerbread.
I encourage you to try other recipes on my blog, just as tasty and easy to make! If you like a recipe, I would appreciate it if you would share it on Facebook or if you prepare a recipe from here, I encourage you to send me pictures, no matter how it turns out. It may mean nothing to you, but to me it does!
Chinese cake gingerbread on the tray cake with magiun and meringue
Cakes and other sweets.
If the last recipes were with fruits and vegetables, continue in the same way with an economic apple cake recipe. That is, with what you find in the fridge, you have made a good dessert for the family.
Ingredient (for stove tray):
& # 8211 250 ml yogurt or whipped milk
Method of preparation:
The apples are washed, wiped and put on the large grater. If you want to peel them, I grate them with the peel because the vitamins are hidden there. The apples are hardened a little enough to soften easily. Over them add cinnamon and a sachet of vanilla sugar.
We move on to the preparation of the countertop composition, ie eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt are mixed until they increase in volume. Add the oil a little and then the yogurt. When all are well blended, mix the sifted flour and baking powder. The composition should be fluid like a thicker cream.
In the stove tray lined with baking paper we put half of the composition, followed by hardened apples and on top of the other half of the composition. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for about 35 minutes.
When the cake is nicely browned and has risen well, take it out of the oven, dust it with vanilla powdered sugar and let it cool. Cut into pieces and serve with pleasure. This is the cake that my mother used to make for us very often in our childhood.
Cake recipes, various pie recipes, sweet pastry recipes, salty pastry recipes, sweet dough, salty dough, croissants, pies, buns, homemade puff pastry, puff pastry recipes, leavened dough, pate brisee.
Quick donuts with pineapple or other fruits
Quick donuts with pineapple or other fruits. Spoon-shaped donuts, hurried, of scalded dough (as for eclairs), filled with pieces of pineapple, banana, apple, pear or other fruit. Sugar free. If you like donuts and you also like pineapple, you will surely be delighted by this combination. I go perfectly with a vanilla ginger candied sauce, with honey or melted chocolate.
I still dip a donut in the ginger sauce and write a little more. It's a dream. The donuts are completely sugar-free (it only has as much sugar as the canned pineapple contains), you can feel the aroma of the pineapple and the sauce is lovely & # 8230sweet (recipe here).
Quite a lot of donuts come out of a small portion and it doesn't even bother to cook, so I highly recommend this dish.
- 1 can of sea pineapple (about 550 g)
- or apples, pears, fresh bananas
- of which 150 ml of syrup is stored
- 50 g butter 80%
- 70 g flour
- 2 eggs
- peel from a lemon or an orange
- a pinch of salt
- frying oil
Apple cake without dough "3 glasses" & # 8211 a dessert from a minimum amount of ingredients!
We present you a very delicious cake recipe with apples. This is a dessert that is prepared in a less usual way, but which will surely conquer everyone. It is a perfect cake if you do not have enough time to cook or if you have found guests on the doorstep. It is prepared amazingly simple and fast, being perfect for novice housewives.
-1.5 teaspoons baking powder
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix the flour with the sugar, semolina and baking powder. If desired, you can add a pinch of salt. Thus, you get a "powder" dough.
2. Wash and peel the apples. Remove the spine with the seeds and pass them through the large grater. You can also use a food processor. Immediately sprinkle the apples with lemon juice.
3. Grease a baking tin with butter and sprinkle, as evenly as possible, 1 glass of "powder" dough. Arrange a layer of apples in the form. Alternate the layers of dough and apples. Get a cake with three layers of dough.
4. Pour the boiled milk into the mold, as hot as possible (as soon as you take it off the heat). Carefully, using a knife or fork, stick the cake several times. Thus, the milk will penetrate through all the layers of the cake.
5. Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
Note: If desired, you can replace the milk with 100-150 g of butter. Cover the cake with grated butter.
FRAGED CAKE WITH APPLES & # 8211 POST
Fresh apple cake & # 8211 fasting recipe & # 8211 is one of the best cakes without eggs, butter or milk. It is delicious, fragrant, spicy, very easy to make and finishes quickly.
Many people around me tell themselves that I don't really know what fasting cake recipes to prepare, so that they look good, to be tasty and special. If you want to prepare other recipes besides the classic fasting blackberry with jam or fasting biscuit salami, I recommend you try this tender apple cake. You will not regret the choice made, I assure you!
Apple cakes are the most common in autumn and winter, but when I feel like it in the middle of summer, nothing stops me from preparing Apple cake in the classic version, with eggs and butter.
I have many fasting dessert recipes, and those with apples bring an extra freshness and flavor. You can get inspired and try apple strudel pie, cake with grated apples, apple tart with leavened dough, roses with apples, ripe apples with dried fruits, quick apple tart or donuts with apples and raisins. You can find all my fasting recipes (almost 300) in this post.
For those who do not fast, I will leave my recipes as inspiration apple cakes and pies that I posted over time, then gathered them into a single post that you can read here.
The smell of apples accompanied by cinnamon in cakes should turn into a house fragrance. It smells so nice to me in the kitchen when I'm cooking tender cake with fasting apples.
She's so good that my mom barely realized she was fasting cake. With this fasting dough you can also prepare tarts or fasting strudes.
I bought a few pounds of apples from a friend. Organic apples, sweet and sour, very good. I don't stop making cakes, compote, but I also eat them simple. Mihaela, thank you for the delicious apples from & # 8220Dealul cu Soare & # 8221.
Although you can say about this cake that it is the simplest apple cake, you will not forget to add the fact that it is one of the most delicious and flavorful apple cakes. Apples are the fruits of the autumn-winter season, you can find them at very low prices, the rest of the ingredients are just as cheap, so this cake is for all pockets.
Now I leave the list of ingredients and how to prepare for tender cake with fasting apples.
(Pt.15 pcs large or 30 medium)
For the dough:
grated peel of 1 lemon
1/2 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
For the filling:
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
We still need: 1 tablespoon gray
I started to prepare the tender dough for the apple cake, taking care to prepare all the ingredients at hand and I left them for 30 minutes at room temperature.
I put flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl. In another bowl I mixed the oil with water and sugar, until the sugar dissolved. I put the liquids over the flour, I mixed a little, then I added the flavors: grated lemon peel (organic) and natural vanilla essence.
I kneaded the dough until it became homogeneous and elastic and did not stick to my hands. Given that it does not have butter in the composition, I am not afraid that I have to work quickly, so that it does not melt.
You may need another 50 g of flour depending on the humidity and how it is stored.
I divided it into two equal parts, then I spread a sheet and put it in the tray lined with baking paper.
I prepared the filling. I shaved the apples and put them in a large pan. I sprinkled them with lemon juice, I mixed them well to get the juice over all the apples, then I added the sugar, oil and cinnamon.
I hardened them for about 7 minutes, then I left them in a sieve for 5-8 minutes, in order to drain as much liquid as possible. I mixed with a spoon through them, so that the liquid drains easily.
They must not have liquid because they will influence the texture of the countertops.
During this time I spread the second sheet and turned on the oven, at 180 ° C & # 8211 on ventilation.
I sprinkled semolina on the first sheet (in order to absorb the liquid left in the apples), I put the apples from the strainer over it and I spread them, so that the layer is uniform, of the same thickness.
I covered with the second sheet of dough and put the cake in the oven for 30 minutes. The dough layer is thin, it bakes safely during this time.
I took the cake out of the oven and let it cool, then I took it out of the pan and cut it. When it is cut, it must be completely cooled.
I didn't have the patience and I cut it faster, when it was slightly warm. It broke a little on the edges, but no one was upset.
Everything was eaten! In record time! At 13.00 it was ready, at 16.00 there was no trace of cake. It's not bad, it's easy, so I'll make another one tomorrow. Or I'm preparing a new recipe.
You can also find me on YouTube, if you want to subscribe to my channel.
If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can follow my account here.
Diana Tanase told me that that's all she had left after making the cake for the first time. Thanks, Diana!
Two delicious recipes for simple and quick cakes without baking
Mini cheesecake without baking
Impress your loved ones with a reinterpreted cheesecake recipe. Use the muffin tins to prepare these simple and quick cakes without baking and the effect will be sensational.
Ingredient: & frac34 cup of crushed cereal biscuits, 3 tablespoons melted butter, 230 g cream cheese, 400 ml milk, 80 ml lime juice, a teaspoon of lime peel, 230 g whipped cream.
Mix the cereal biscuits with the melted butter in a bowl, then put baking paper in 12 muffin tins and add a small amount of the mixture obtained in each container. Do not put more than one or two teaspoons, then press the composition well. Mix with a cheese cream mixer until you get a fluffy consistency, then gradually add the milk and lime juice. Incorporates lime peel and whipped cream. Distribute the cream in each form, then place the containers in the refrigerator after covering them with cling film. Serve with whipped cream and a slice of lime on top.
Cake with vanilla pudding and chocolate
Who could refuse a cake with vanilla pudding and chocolate, especially when it has a thin and healthy top? Prepare this recipe for the Easter holidays and you will not regret the culinary choice.
Ingredient: two packets of cereal biscuits, two sachets of vanilla pudding, 3 cups of milk, 230 g of whipped cream, one sachet of chocolate icing or two simple chocolate bars.
Crush the cereal biscuits and divide the quantity into three. After placing the first layer on a plate or in a tray, spread half of the cream consisting of pudding, milk and cream. Cover the composition with the remaining biscuits, then spread the rest of the cream and sprinkle the biscuits on top. Spread the chocolate icing over the dessert and place the container in the refrigerator.
Try these too simple and quick cake recipes without baking on the occasion of Easter. You will get two delicious and interesting-looking dishes, ideal for festive moments.